Home sweet home! It’s a beautiful place. Its where we feel most comfortable & spend most of our time. The same can (& should!) be said about your ERP. The homepage in Dynamics GP has access to everything you need in the click of a button.
Managers are always interested in quick easy access to reports. The Dynamics GP homepage offers various metrics to the user the second they log in. Click on the pencil icon to the right of the word Metrics on your desktop to modify what metrics will display. Although there are dozens to choose from, my fav five are:
- Top 5 Customers by YTD Sales
- Top 10 Items by Sales Amount for the Past 30 Days
- Receivables Aging
- Payables Aging
- Gross Profit for the Past 12 Months
Scroll through your metrics using the < & > keys for instant access to the reports you desire.
Try these other tips to help make your homepage a one-stop shop for all your GP needs:
Right click on the navy blue banner at the top of the screen to create graphical shortcuts
- Click on the pencil icon to the right of the Quick Links heading for one-click access to your favourite windows
- Click the ‘Customize this page …’ button to change layout of your homepage
- Select the following icon to add or remove windows from your desktop & even configure shortcuts:
Dynamics GP Homepage