Executives from all industries are keeping a close eye on the economy these days. While the Canadian economy seems to be recovering, there is no collective sigh of relief in the US.
So while some companies "hunker down" and reduce all expenses, leading companies are looking to invest in technology according to the following strategies (source Aberdeen© Reports):
- Streamline and accelerate processes to improve efficiency and productivity
- Standardize business processes
- Optimize the use of current capacity (both personnel and equipment)
- Provide visibility to business processes across functions and departments
- Modernize technology infrastructure and applications
In times of economic turmoil, those companies that invest now in preparation for a turnaround are more likely to outperform the competition after the recession is over.
Many companies are turning to "hosted" or SaaS (Software as a Service) solutions to reduce the capital expenditure typically required to purchase Enterprise software packages. Our strategy has been to support both implementation methodologies, On-Premise and Hosted. The Hosted solution can reduce a Client's investment by over 60% and accelerate the ROI dramatically.
The software acquired as a Hosted solution is identical to that of the On-Premise solution.
If you're interested in learning more, please feel free to contact us.