With the 48th NFL Super Bowl around the corner and the teams competing for the big prize, let’s take the chance to find out how Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 can relate to this sports event.
Microsoft successfully introduced Dynamics CRM 2013 to the sports industry by releasing special industry standard templates for free including a sports management template. The Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 sports management industry template has been developed particularly for helping sport clubs in their efforts for recruitment, ticket sales and various opportunities.
Following is a list of the template’s features:
- Dashboards for performance management by athlete and/or team, ticket sales, recruitment status and team standings
- Business Processes to manage recruitment, opportunities and ticket sales
- Business rules, workflows, and security roles to support the business processes.
- Custom entities including drug tests, event management, merchandise sale, profile album, injuries, results, scout reports and ticket sales
- Sports demo to experiment with the different capabilities of the solution
Doriana Kote, Web Marketing Coordinator, WebSan Solutions Inc., a Channel Elite Awards Winner for 2013