Our Project Accounting Webinar Series for Microsoft Dynamics GP is coming to an end this October, with our seventh and last part of the series, Revenue Recognition. We've had an amazing journey so far and we've been excited to receive comments from users all over world, saying how helpful this series has been to their everyday work.
From Project Accounting Setup and Key Concepts to Budgeting, Billing, Reporting, this webinars will teach you everything you need to know about Project Accounting in Microsoft Dynamics GP. This last part will focus around revenue recognition transactions, cost suspension and project closure.
In the meantime, you can catch up with the previous six parts of our series here:
- Project Accounting Setup and Key Concepts
- Project Accounting Budgeting and Costs
- Project Accounting Transactions
- Project Accounting Inquiries and Reporting
- Project Accounting Billing
- Project Accounting Posting Setup and Control
Doriana Kote, Web Marketing Coordinator, WebSan Solutions Inc., an Ontario Business Achievement Award 2014 Finalist