When investing in an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software, cost is always one of the first considerations that comes to mind. According to a study conducted by Software Advice, which helps buyers connect with software vendors, a number of factors come into play which influence the final price of an ERP system.
Number of Users and Customization Requirements
The study points out that larger businesses would typically have more users who need access to the system, requiring more applications and functionality, calling for a higher-priced system.
Customizations can increase the price as some businesses have more specialized processes, and in turn, need specific customizations that will support these.
Pricing structures vary depending on the deployment model—whether on-premise or hosted. The bottom line: “the choice boils down to a high, upfront cost and lower recurring costs with an on-premise system, or a lower upfront cost with higher recurring costs when choosing a cloud-based system. Over time, these costs tend to converge,” the study notes.
Similarly, WebSan’s Microsoft Dynamics GP offering supports both an on-premise and hosted option, providing a simple and robust solution for your business.
Depending on the size of your business and how much you’re willing to spend, there’s an ERP software solution that can meet your needs!
Linz Tan, Web Marketing Assistant, WebSan Solutions Inc. a 2014 Ontario Business Achievement Award Winner for Service Excellence
Move to the cloud or stay on premise? What do you choose? Some firms are very skeptical about moving to the cloud while others welcome it. If you are a company that thinks it’s time for a change, then using Hosted ERP System will be for you. Read the following list that I wrote about benefits of Hosted ERP System below:
- Do you prefer to pay for what you use? Hosted Dynamics GP uses a subscription-based licensing model, where you pay for the number of user licenses.
- Trying to keep your cost low? Licensing fees are very predictable and can be known in advance.
- Looking to get a quick start on things? Hosted Dynamic GP guarantees faster deployment and implementation than choosing to be on premise.
- Do you want to save energy costs? You don’t have to have a server; you just need an internet connection.
- Still want to be in control of your data and business? Don’t worry, you also have 24/7 access to your data. You have the options of adding and removing users if you choose.
Are you still undecided? If you want to learn more information about Hosted Dynamics GP, visit our website www.websan.com At WebSan Solutions Inc. we help you unlock your systems potential.
By: Natalie Williams, Marketing Coordinator, WebSan Solutions Inc., a Canadian Certified Microsoft Dynamics Partner