Moniroo – WebSan Solutions’ time and expense system that integrates with Microsoft Dynamics GP, will enhance its look and features for an upcoming release. Equipped with a dashboard that allows easy access to the system’s modules, Moniroo continues to improve its capabilities to best support integration to Dynamics GP and offer the best solution for both on-premise and hosted clients.
Below are the modules included within Moniroo:
- Project Management – Add budget lines, fee lines and schedules into your projects
- Timesheet Management – Enables tracking of employees’ time according to client, project and task
- Expense – Tracks expenses in multiple currencies and employee expenses including travel, vehicle mileage, hotel, tips and other work related expenses
- Miscellaneous Logs – Tracks upgrades and various cost categories and lists the time that they were completed
- Purchase Orders – Create and approve Purchase Requisitions
- General Ledger – Tracks when money is taken from one account to another
- Service – Tracks maintenance on service equipment and vehicles
- Sales – Create sales invoices and receipts
- WMS – Organize inventory tracking and transfer cycle counts
- Approvals – Approve documents for integration into Dynamics GP
- History – Look up any past documents uploaded in Moniroo
- Reporting – Print reports and export data to Word, Excel, PDF or image format
To learn more about Moniroo and its features, visit our webpage or view our Moniroo videos on YouTube!
Linz Tan, Web Marketing Assistant, WebSan Solutions Inc. a 2014 Ontario Business Achievement Award Winner for Service Excellence
Our Time and Expense Management System offered by WebSan Solutions Inc. allows the employee to easily include and process any expenses that he or she may incur on a company credit card, along with any expenses that were not processed through the company credit card.
This feature is great for the finance department, as they don’t need to do any additional work on their end to process the expense, or to make sure that the appropriate amounts get paid to the employee and the credit card issuer. All that work is done by the employee who incurred the expense.
When an employee is set up with a company credit card, all he or she needs to do when entering in an expense, is to select the option in the drop down box that is provided and the system automatically sets up payments in Microsoft Dynamics GP to be paid to the credit card vendor for the marked entries.
By: Matt Locke, Application Developer, WebSan Solutions Inc. a Microsoft Dynamics GP Partner and 2013 Canadian Channel Elite Awards Finalist.
Remember when you had to record your time on a spreadsheet? Then your boss had to approve it and send it to HR in order for you to get paid? Spreadsheets are still an important way to track information; however, tracking your time and expenses on a spreadsheet can become time-consuming and leaves room for more inaccuracy. WebSan Solutions has developed an add-on to eliminate spreadsheets in order to create efficiency within your organization.
The benefits of our system include:
- Seamless integration with Dynamics GP database
- Handle Canadian VAT (value added tax) and US taxes seamlessly
- Track days off, holiday and vacation time
- Internal reporting for timesheet status, expense reports, and history
- Supports attaching receipts and documents to expense and timesheets
- No need to use PDK to approve timesheets, ONE complete integrated solution
- Full browser interoperability, so you can use your favorite browser and not just IE.
We fully integrate with Microsoft Dynamics GP, there are no firewall issues and our solution is 90% easier to setup and use! To find our more information about our Time and Expense Management System, contact us today!
Natalie Williams, Marketing Coordinator, WebSan Solutions Inc.