The menu bar in Microsoft Dynamics GP helps a user to easily manoeuvre around Great Plains. To optimize this feature, you can benefit from modifying and adding commonly used buttons in the menu bar. You can add buttons that fall under a variety of categories such as Financial, Sales, Purchasing, Inventory and Manufacturing.
In the menu bar, right click to add buttons:
Users are not limited to the default buttons presented in Great Plains. Buttons can be customized depending on the features that your business will need.
To customize a button, right click on “Customize,” then choose the “Main” option and click “Add” to follow along the menu path to select which button you’d like to add.
To learn more about Microsoft Dynamics GP’s capabilities, download our FREE interactive demo!
Linz Tan, Web Marketing Assistant, WebSan Solutions Inc. a 2014 Ontario Business Achievement Award Winner for Service Excellence
It's that time of the year again, when you have to close your books and start fresh in 2015. It is a stressful period and you can easily forget all the steps that you have to follow and the order you need to do them.
So, what better time to watch our Year – End Closing in Dynamics GP webinar? This webinar will teach you the year – end closing procedures for Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Financials in Microsoft Dynamics GP.
• Always, make a backup of your data before and after every module closing and make sure you know how to restore it.
• All users must be logged out of Dynamics GP, before you begin with the closing process.
• Run the year – end closing procedure for Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable first and leave the General Ledger year-end closing process last.
Doriana Kote, Web Marketing Coordinator, WebSan Solutions Inc., an Ontario Business Achievement Award for Service Excellence 2014 Finalist
You are using Microsoft Dynamics GP and you’ve already discovered how the system’s capabilities benefit your organization’s performance and growth. Have you ever considered switching from your on-premise accounting system to a hosted solution?
Here are 5 reasons that can convince you to get Hosted Microsoft Dynamics GP:
- Cost-effective – With hosted Dynamics GP you no longer have to worry about purchasing expensive software. Instead, you get a simple subscription based pricing that can help you forecast and manage your costs effectively.
- Scalable – You can easily upgrade, downsize, add and remove users, allowing you to react quickly to changing needs.
- Simplified – Your applications will always be up to date and secure in our state – of – the - art SAS 70 certified data center, in Toronto.
- Flexible – You can access Dynamics GP with your unique login credentials practically anywhere, anytime and on any device.
- Secure – You don’t have to rely on hardware, since if one device is broken you can easily choose a different one, login and continue your work from where you’re left before.
Doriana Kote, Web Marketing Coordinator, WebSan Solutions Inc., an Ontario Business Achievement Award 2014 Finalist