Microsoft Office 365 requires employees to use their username and password in order to log in. However, a common issue that you might come across is people forgetting their passwords. When this occurs, Office 365 admins have privileges to reset the password. To begin resetting a password, follow the steps below:
1. From the Microsoft 365 Admin Center
a. Look for the Active users" tile.
b. Select "Reset a password"
i. A side window will open and from there you can search for users for which you need to change their password, or you can scroll down the list of users.
1. From that list you need to click the check-box beside the user(s) who need a password change.
a. You can choose one or multiple users for resetting passwords
b. Your own password can not be changed with multiple selections
2. The next side window to appear will show you who has been selected and present you with the option to Auto-generate a password of all the manual creation of one.
a. You can choose the check box to make the user change their password when they next sign in. If it is unchecked, then the password will remain the same until the user changes it themselves.
3. Click the "Reset" button and the next window will show success of the password reset(s).
4. There is also a choice to send an email to a specified email address with the password. This is optional.
Microsoft Office 365 makes it easier than ever to manage users from the Admin Center. Want to find out how Office 365 can help your company? Click the link below to learn more about the features available in Office 365.
The admin user in Offer 365 can add, delete and even manage users using the Microsoft 365 admin center. To start creating users with the Office 365 Admin Portal it’s important that each employee has their own Office 365 license. After all the licenses have been purchased the admin users can start adding users one at a time. After completing all the steps below the user will have an Office 365 license, sign in credentials and an Office 365 mailbox.
Creating users in Office 365 is a straight-forward and easy process.
1. Within the Microsoft 365 admin center
a. Look for the "Active users" tile
b. Click on "+ Add a user"
i. The following side window will open asking for information about the new user is created
2. Fill in the appropriate information and be sure to enter the product licenses before clicking the "Add" button.
ii. A user can be created without a license by clicking the last choice under Product licenses.
As you can see adding a user into Office 365 is a very quick and easy procedure. Additional features for the admin user in Office 365 include but are not limited to: creating groups, managing resources and reviewing reports. Want to learn more about Office 365 and its benefits? Click the link below for more information.