Business Intelligence Specialist
WebSan Solutions Inc. is the leading cloud-based software provider for the Accounting and Sales market in North America. Driven by a passion for innovation and technology, we’re building solutions that have an impact across organizations. Named one of top 500 fastest growing companies, two years in a row, and winner of OBAA Best Service organization, WebSan Solutions Inc. provides vast opportunities and a great culture for our employees. WebSan Solutions Inc. is a dynamic environment to advance your career while performing meaningful work with great people.
Due to continual growth, we are looking for ideal candidates to join our expanding team. We have an immediate full-time opportunity for a Business Intelligence Specialist.
This role provides external client application support for Microsoft Dynamics GP, a financial ERP system, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, and various WebSan applications. In addition, to support, this position works closely with the support & project teams to create analytics & reports, enabling relevant business insights for clients.
The ideal candidate will have a technical aptitude, proven SQL skills, attention to detail, "client first" demeanour and business or financial understanding with strong problem-solving abilities. This is an exciting opportunity to combine your technological abilities, desire to learn & enthusiasm to produce innovative & creative solutions.
Support existing Microsoft Dynamics GP, CRM, NAV and proprietary WebSan Applications
- Create meaningful analytics in accordance with client requirements
- Maintain a positive relationship with clients, working directly with them to deliver meaningful insights & KPIs
- Develop the necessary custom tables or stored procedures as needed
- Consult with team members to determine the most appropriate solutions for clients
- Identify and recommend customizations and enhancements to meet client requirements.
- Post-secondary education in IT, business, or equivalent work experience
- Excellent RBDMS/SQL skills
- Proven analytical & systematic problem-solving skills
- Ability to transform requirements into meaningful & visually appealing reporting
- Experience in data warehousing, data mining and or other reporting tools
- Excellent written communication & organizational skills
- ERP experience an asset
- 1-5 years industry experience
What We Offer
- High degree of autonomy & responsibility along with a flexible work schedule
- Very competitive salary with great growth potential, full benefits HSA, including extras such as vision, massage therapy and RSP matching plan
- Work at a young, vibrant firm with over a decade of experience in the market
- Uptown Toronto office easily accessible via subway with free parking