WebSan Solutions Inc., a cloud Microsoft Dynamics Certified Partner and IT consulting and solutions provider, has been named a finalist in the Best Service Organization and Small Business Solution categories for this year’s Computer Dealer News (CDN) Channel Elite Awards.
CDN has been the voice of the IT solution provider community in Canada for more than thirty years and defines an information technology solution provider as an organization that resells computer hardware, software or peripheral products along with providing IT related professional services, support services, or consulting in a cloud or on-demand environment, on-premise fashion or as managed services.
CDN’s Channel Elite Awards recognizes IT solution providers for their innovation, leadership and commitment to creating business value and game changing solutions for customers. Finalists are chosen based on the following criteria:
- Innovation: Originality in the application of the IT solution to the business problem
- Improved Sales or Revenue: Evidence that the solution benefited the customer with improvement in sales, revenue or cost reduction measured in dollars or percent
- Improved Efficiency: Evidence that the solution benefited the customer with increased efficiency
- Customer Service: Evidence that the solution benefited the client with improved internal and/or external customer service
- X-Factor: In what way(s) did the solution provider and/or the solution go above and beyond industry norms.
Channel Elite Award winners and finalists will be recognized at CDN's Channel Elite Awards Gala and networking event on September 29, 2016 at the Paramount Conference and Event Venue in Woodbridge, Ontario. All winners and finalists will be posted on www.computerdealernews.com.
“We are thrilled to be on this prestigious list of finalists for the 4th consecutive year,” says Andrew King, Managing Director at WebSan Solutions Inc. “Being on this list reaffirms our longstanding commitment towards offering the highest quality of service and solutions to our clients.”