The Fixed Assets module for Dynamics GP helps your business improve its asset management by automating the accounting processes surrounding your property. You can use Fixed Asset Management, to set up, enter, and maintain asset records. When necessary, you can add insurance and user-defined information and create additional records for each asset, including investment tax credit information and lease information.
Simplify the depreciation process with modification, recalculation, averaging, comparison and projection capabilities.
Capture asset information in multiple books, allowing depreciation to be tracked under different methods for alternative reporting needs.
Provides accurate and accessible information – capture changes necessary for tax and financial reporting purposes.
Improve efficiency by automatically connecting with Intercompany, Purchasing and General Ledger modules
The Professional Services Tools Library (PSTL) can be implemented in your Microsoft Dynamics GP environment very quickly. This add-on contains a large assortment of 25+ free tools for any business wanting to increase their business productivity. These modules are listed below;
- Database Disabler – Allows the administrator to block users from logging into a company. The company will not appear in the list of companies when logging in to Microsoft Dynamics GP until the administrator unblocks the database.
- Shortcuts Copy – Use this tool to copy the shortcuts options from one user to another user.
- Update User Date – The Update User Date utility automatically updates the user data in Microsoft Dynamics GP to the next date at midnight each day. This is useful if Microsoft Dynamics GP is left running overnight.
- Menu Inquiry Utility – Shows windows that are enabled and visible in Microsoft Dynamics GP.
- Account Modifier / Combiner – Change a single or multiple account number(s) into new account numbers. Combine all of the open and historical data from two account numbers into one number or combine a range of numbers.
- Checkbook Modifier – Allows the change of an existing checkbook ID to a new checkbook ID.
- Fiscal Period Modifier – Use the Fiscal Period Modifier to change fiscal year definitions and reset data in the open and history tables. See detailed instructions before using this tool. Clicking on Setup Periods button removes previous year’s definitions.
- GL Master Triggers – Keep the account numbers in sync between company databases. Add an account number to one database and it automatically replicates to other assigned databases.
- 1099 Modifier – If the vendor was not set up as a 1099 vendor, can be used to update the records.
- PM Master Triggers – Adds new vendors to additional selected company databases.
- Vendor Combiner – Use the Vendor Combiner tool to combine a current vendor ID with another existing vendor ID.
- Vendor Modifier – Use the Modifier tool to change an existing vendor ID or range of vendors to a new vendor ID. All work, open and history transactions are moved to the vendor ID.
- Vendor Name Modifier – Use this tool to change the vendor name.
- Minimum PO\Receipt Number – Stops Microsoft Dynamics GP from looking backward for unused document numbers.
- POP Cost Defaulter – Defaults the current cost or the standard cost from the item master card instead of from the Item Vendors record.
- Customer Combiner – Use this tool to change or combine customer numbers without any loss of work, open or historical records.
- Customer Modifier – Change the customer name on all work, open and historical records.
- Customer Name Modifier – The Update User Date utility automatically updates the user data in Microsoft Dynamics GP to the next date at midnight each day. This is useful if Microsoft Dynamics GP is left running overnight.
- Receivables Transaction Unapply – Reverses the effect of applying payments, credit memos or returns, even if there are discounts and/or write-offs associated with the document.
- Customer Item Lookup – See prior purchases made by a customer during the sales order entry process.
- SOP PO Number Check – Checks to see if a Customer PO number has already been entered on a sales transaction.
- Inventory Site Modifier / Combiner – Change or combine the current Site / Location Code to a new code without losing any data.
- Item Number Combiner – Combine two items number that were setup for the same item and both were used.
- Item Description Modifier – Change item descriptions on all previously created transactions – including sales orders and purchase orders.
- Item Number Modifier – Change an item number to a new item number.
- Certified Payroll Report – Use the Certified Payroll Report with US Payroll to add a project number to employees’ hourly transactions and track them on a per project basis. This tool will also capture information posted from the Timesheet Entry window in Project Accounting Timesheet Entry. Print these transactions on a weekly report and view employees, departments, job titles and pay codes by project.
- Employee Modifier – This tool allows the user to change an existing employee ID to a new employee ID.
- Fixed Asset Modifier – Change or combine the current Site / Location Code to a new code without losing any data.
- Doc Date Verify – Prevents entry into an undefined fiscal period.
- Default Add Item POP / SOP – Forces new items in the Sales Transaction Entry, Purchase Order Entry, Receivings Transaction Entry and Purchasing Invoice Entry windows to be added as items and not as non-inventory items
- Company Copy – This tool allows the setup and report option information from one company to be copied to another company.