ERP Application Specialist
WebSan Solutions Inc. is the leading cloud-based software provider for the Accounting and Sales market in North America. Driven by a passion for innovation and technology, we’re building solutions that have an impact across organizations. Named one of top 500 fastest growing companies, two years in a row, and winner of OBAA Best Service organization, WebSan Solutions Inc. provides vast opportunities and a great culture for our employees. WebSan Solutions Inc. is a dynamic environment to advance your career while performing meaningful work with great people.
Due to continual growth, we are looking for ideal candidates to join our expanding team. We have an immediate full-time opportunity for a ERP Application Specialist.
This role provides external client application support for Microsoft Dynamics NAV and Dynamics 365 (financial ERP systems), as well as various WebSan applications. In addition to support, this position works closely with the project team to assist with new implementations.
The ideal candidate will have a business or financial understanding, attention to detail, "client first" demeanor, technical aptitude, and strong problem-solving abilities. This is an exciting opportunity to combine your technological abilities, desire to learn & enthusiasm to produce innovative & creative solutions.
Support existing Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Dynamics 365, and proprietary WebSan Applications
- Maintain a positive relationship with existing clients
- Design & implement fixes to user issues by using various tools
- Consult with team members to determine the most appropriate solutions for clients
- Identify and recommend customizations and enhancements to meet client requirements.
- Assist during project implementations, which may include configuring the system, loading data, conducting training, and other related tasks
- Ensure ticket resolution meets required service levels and timelines
- Assist clients on the use of Dynamics NAV, Dynamics 365, and proprietary WebSan Application
- Post-secondary education in business, accounting, IT or equivalent work experience
- Excellent verbal & written communication
- Strong organizational & interpersonal skills
- ERP experience an asset
- Understanding of accounting principles
- Ability to work well under pressure & in a close team environment
- Proven analytical & systematic problem-solving skills
- RBDMS/SQL understanding an asset
- 0-5 years industry experience
What WE OFFER
- High degree of autonomy & responsibility along with a flexible work schedule
- Very competitive salary with great growth potential, full benefits HSA, including extras such as vision, massage therapy, and RSP matching plan
- Work at a young, vibrant firm with over a decade of experience in the market
- Uptown Toronto office easily accessible via subway with free parking