WebSan Solutions Inc. is a Microsoft Dynamics ERP Certified Partner and IT consulting and solutions provider. We are a multi-award winning company and the largest hosting provider for Microsoft Dynamics GP in Canada. Our firm has over 15 years of experience in Enterprise Software solutions, hosting business and financial accounting software, EDI Integration, implementation and design. Our staff of IT professionals and industry veterans assists clients of all sizes in solving complex problems through the application of modern technologies. We are a dynamic firm that offers a great working environment and corporate culture that encourages growth.
Due to continual growth we are looking for ideal candidates to join our expanding team. We have an immediate full time opportunity for an Implementation Lead.
This role requires working closely with new clients in various industries to design and implement Microsoft Dynamics GP and supporting systems.
The ideal candidate will have a mix of business and technical aptitude, accounting or financial understanding, and strong problem solving abilities. This is an exciting opportunity to combine your technological skills, desire to learn, and enthusiasm to produce innovative and creative solutions.
What You DO
Lead implementations of Dynamics GP and supporting applications (80%) and provide post-implementation support to maintain client satisfaction (20%)
- Meet with new clients to gather requirements and understand business needs
- Collaborate with team members to design the best solution for the client’s needs
- Provide end-user training and support user acceptance testing
- Create detailed documentation for requirements, system design, and training
- Identify and recommend customizations and enhancements to exceed client requirements
- Maintain a positive relationship with clients
- Take ownership of projects to deliver them on-time and within budget/scope
What You GET
- High degree of autonomy & responsibility along with a flexible work schedule
- Very competitive salary with great growth potential, full benefits HSA (including extras such as vision and massage therapy), and RSP matching plan
- Access to private fitness center in the office
- Work at a young, vibrant firm with over 15 years of experience in the market
- Uptown Toronto office easily accessible via subway with free parking
What You HAVE
- Post-secondary education in IT, business, accounting or equivalent work experience
- Excellent verbal & written communication, organizational & interpersonal skills
- 1-5 years’ project management experience
- 1+ years’ experience with Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Understanding of accounting principles
- Ability to work well under pressure and in a fast-paced, team environment
- Proven analytical and systematic problem solving skills
- RBDMS/SQL understanding an asset
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV or other ERP experience an asset