Microsoft Dynamics Presales Specialist
WebSan Solutions Inc. is a Microsoft Dynamics ERP Certified Partner and IT consulting and solutions provider. We are the largest GP Cloud hosting partner in Canada. Our firm has over a decade of experience in Enterprise Software solutions, hosting business and financial accounting software, EDI Integration, implementation and design. Our staff of IT professionals & industry veterans assists clients of all sizes in solving complex problems through the application of modern technologies. We are a dynamic firm that offers a great working environment and corporate culture that encourages growth.
Due to continual growth we are looking for ideal candidates to join our expanding team. We have an full time opportunity for a Microsoft Dynamics Presales Specialist.
About the Position
The candidate must have the ability to support customer engagement sales cycles, by understanding customers’ business requirements and promoting the value proposition of WebSan’s MS Dynamics solutions to meet the requirements and deliver benefits to the customer.
As a solution advisor for a specified industry/opportunity, the candidate contributes to license and services sales and revenue growth for WebSan’s products.
The Presales Specialist is not only a technical presales professional but also a business expert - in various daily situations they communicate with clients as competent business advisors, advising them how to improve their core business using WebSan’s solutions.
The Presales Specialist will also assist in consulting services with solution implementations, but only in an advisory role to provide continuity between sales and project delivery.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Identify, understand and define customer needs, objectives and business requirements, design a solution that can best meet the clients’ requirements
- Communicate the business requirements to project/implementation team after completion of sale to ensure a smooth transition from presales to implementation stages
- Develop presentation material and demonstration scenarios for sales presentations
- Demonstrate the value of the solution (not just the functionality)
- Build a strong working relationship with the WebSan sales & technical teams
- Support prioritized sales cycles, helping with strategy, competitive positioning, demonstrations and presentations
- Actively support the sales teams in promoting and identifying solutions, articulating functional fit and completeness, responding to bid cycles, to the customer requests for information and information to tender
- Contribute to pipeline and revenue increase, through participation and coordination of demand generation activities, including customer workshops, tradeshows and company events
- Act as advisor to customers as they automate their MS Dynamics GP and CRM environments.
- Possess strong sense of teamwork, integrity, self-motivation, positive attitude, and works to solve problems
- Stay up to date with new trends within MS Dynamics GP, CRM, our competitors, our partners and the IT industry as a whole
- Attend industry seminars and events to raise profile of WebSan and maintain own up to date knowledge of industry
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in a customer facing role as a Project Manager, Consultant, Systems Analyst, or in Presales/Sales.
- Experience with MS Dynamic GP, CRM, in presales, project management, consulting or implementation roles
- Understanding of sales cycle, customer motives and buying criteria
- Excellent communication and presentation skills capable of presenting to group sizes from 2 - 30 people at all levels in the customer organization, from senior director to support staff, to technical & non-technical audience, in public or private sector
- Strong analytical, problem solving and process and solution oriented abilities
- Ability to partner across various functional groups including account executives, professional services, product development, marketing and strategic partners
- Ability to work independently as well as in teams
- Willingness to take responsibility and drive engagements
- Capable of utilizing strong interpersonal, verbal, presentation and writing skills to successfully interact with customers and the WebSan team
- Customer and sales focus with the ability to influence prospects