Technical Application Specialist
WebSan Solutions Inc. is a Microsoft Dynamics ERP Certified Partner and IT consulting and solutions provider. We are a multi-award winning company and the largest hosting provider for Microsoft Dynamics GP in Canada. Our firm has over 15 years of experience in Enterprise Software solutions, hosting business and financial accounting software, EDI Integration, implementation and design. Our staff of IT professionals and industry veterans assists clients of all sizes in solving complex problems through the application of modern technologies. We are a dynamic firm that offers a great working environment and corporate culture that encourages growth.
Due to continual growth, we are looking for ideal candidates to join our expanding team. We have an immediate full-time opportunity for a Technical Application Specialist.
This role requires working closely with project managers on system implementations and with the application support team to support existing clients of Microsoft Dynamics ERP systems – particularly Dynamics GP and Dynamics NAV.
The ideal candidate will have a technical aptitude, business or financial understanding, and strong problem-solving abilities. This is an exciting opportunity to combine your technological abilities, desire to learn, and enthusiasm to produce innovative and creative solutions.
What You DO
Support existing Microsoft Dynamics clients (primarily GP and NAV) (50%) and Implement ERP applications (50%)
- Maintain a positive relationship with existing clients
- Identify and recommend customizations and enhancements to meet client requirements.
- Design & implement fixes to user issues by using various tools and SQL analysis
- Creating reporting for end users using SSRS, Crystal Reports, and other reporting engines
- Consult with team members to determine the most appropriate solutions for clients
- Perform data conversion from other systems/sources and develop minor customizations using VBA and SQL
What You GET
- High degree of autonomy & responsibility along with a flexible work schedule
- Very competitive salary with great growth potential, full benefits HSA, including extras such as vision, massage therapy, and RSP matching plan
- Access to private fitness center in the office
- Work at a young, vibrant firm with over a decade of experience in the market
- Uptown Toronto office easily accessible via subway with free parking
What You HAVE
- Post-secondary education in IT, business, accounting or equivalent work experience
- Excellent verbal & written communication, organizational & interpersonal skills
- Microsoft Dynamics GP/NAV or other ERP experience an asset
- Understanding of accounting principles
- RBDMS/SQL understanding
- SSRS, Crystal Reports or similar reporting tools experience
- Competence with SQL, VB, Java, C, PHP an asset
- Ability to work well under pressure and in a fast-paced, team environment
- Proven analytical & systematic problem-solving skills
- 1-5 years industry experience