Terms of Engagement
- All work is undertaken remotely and uses web-based desk sharing where required.
- Support is unlimited within terms above but is not intended to cover additional Phase 2 project effort which is always recommended to budget for. Should you require changes other than minor tweaks and changes (within the scope of the implementation plan chosen) up to an hour per request then this support contract is not intended to cover these.
- If these issues will take more than 1 hour in duration to resolve, we recommend addressing these as a mini project which will be charged on a time and materials basis.
- Changes that may affect the design and architecture of the solution or require advice about your processes should be planned separately with a consultant and are not covered by support.
- Support requests can be raised by contacting us via email at email@example.com
- New support requests can be made by raising a ticket within our dedicated support portal which nominated users will be given access. This portal can be used to track updates and status of any requests.
- Where Support requests are not of a business-critical priority, they may be scheduled to be undertaken at a mutually convenient time.
- We reserve the right to terminate the support contract at any time.
- SSRS in CRM and Power BI Reports are excluded from support. These typically take 2+ days to develop and require specialist consulting skills which are charged on a time and materials.
- Clients using a Dynamics 365 trial licence are eligible to sign-up for this support service.
- Hardware and Platform issues are excluded from this contract (including unsupported browser issues).
- Custom code and Plug-Ins must be tested prior to upgrades and are not included in this support contract.
- We reserve the right to change the terms of this contract with 1 weeks’ notice.
- Support is defined at the discretion of the Elite Partner.
- We reserve the right to charge for time spent fixing issues which are a result of changes the client has made which have caused the issues (eg: changes to workflows).
- Elite Service Provider will own any work product created for Customer, including any Intellectual Property Rights to this work product. Elite Service Provider agrees that Customer shall have an unconditional, perpetual, worldwide, non-revocable, fully paid, royalty-free, transferable, non-exclusive, sub-licensable license to use and distribute the work. Customer will be given all underlying code for work created for Customer.
- Elite Service Provider will own any pre-existing work product built by Elite Service Provider used by the Customer, including any Intellectual Property Rights to this work product.
- Elite Service Provider agrees that Customer shall have an unconditional, perpetual, worldwide, non-revocable, fully paid, royalty-free, transferable, non-exclusive, sub-licensable license to use and distribute the work while the Customer remains on paid membership. In the event the Customer drops from the paid membership, they will cease using any pre-existing work product unless otherwise authorized in writing by Elite Service Provider.
Payment 100% upon signing for implementation services and monthly support due in advance with a 30-day cancellation.
Expected Response Times
Priority levels are assessed and if required reassigned. Cases are prioritized and maximum expected SLA’s according to the support plan chosen:
- The base support plan expected response time is 8 hours.
- Success with CRM expected response time is 4 hours.
- Winning with CRM expected response time is 2 hours.
Expected Response times valid during normal business hours: 8 am - 6 pm EST.
Termination of Support
Our goal is to ensure you receive continuous value from your support agreement. Whilst it is unlikely you will want to terminate your support, based on the exceptionally low volume of clients that do so, you are completely free to give at least 30 days' notice for your support to be terminated. Please do this in writing by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.No refunds will be made for part months paid for.
- We have a secure Support Portal as well as a dedicated telephone line and email address for support requests which are handled by our level 1 support team. Following this request, a member of our team will contact you at a mutually convenient time.
- Escalation of any support requests will be to email@example.com
- Emails to Support should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org and will be handled by our support desk.
- Our support team monitors our Support Portal. On receipt of new cases raised, they are assigned an ID, verified for support eligibility and the priority level is agreed between u sand the client.
- Requests are allocated to a member of our team who will contact the client at the agreed time.
- The client will confirm that the case is closed.