Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) is the exchange of business documents, such as purchase orders, invoices, inventory adjustment, or acknowledgment and shipments between business partners in a standard format. We understand that suppliers and clients have specific business requirements and that manual processes can be cumbersome and time-consuming. Using an EDI connector will ensure that you can facilitate painless transactions amongst many trading partners. This application also reduces errors because no human interaction is involved, so there are minimal chances of error or delays.
EDI365 is a user-friendly EDI connector for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central used by many businesses to efficiently carry out their business operations. EDI365 maximizes communication exchanges between a wide range of business-to-business networks to make transmitting standard business documents easy and straightforward. The benefits of implementing EDI365 include accelerated transmission of information, automated data entry, reduced errors, and faster processing time compared to sending via email.
Our EDI365 Connector App can support all document types, including X12, EDIFACT, XML, and FLAT. We deal with your trading partners in advance, so onboarding, mapping, testing, and validation are included in the setup. Additional features include Dropship Packaging slips, Customer, Vendor, and 3PL integrations. The app supports the Essential and Premium Editions of Microsoft Dynamics 365 and is available in Canada, United States, and Mexico.
It's that time of the year again! The wave 1 release for Microsoft Dynamics 365 has been launched. The release includes hundreds of new features and innovations across the Dynamics 365 applications from April 2021 through September 2021.
Here is a highlight of a few top features that will offer new capabilities and added functionality for your business.
Dynamics 365 Sales
- The latest release wave of updates enables Dynamics 365 Sales users a new mobile experience for sellers that provides quick & easy real-time access to important customer information whenever or wherever they need it with the Dynamics 365 Sales Hub app
- Conversation intelligence will provide insights on top of video calls and calls with multiple participants. New filters in the deal manager workspace will allow sellers to easily find opportunities by searching, quickly setting a column filter, or choosing a time-based slicer.
- A new pipeline manager workspace now creates a personalized area for sellers to quickly view and interact with their sales pipeline bringing a more intuitive and streamlined way of working.
Dynamics 365 Marketing
- Updates to Dynamics 365 Marketing focuses on delivering deeper personalization and more channels to engage and reach your customers. Improved targeting using AI-generated segments allowing you to target high-value customers.
- With the 2021 release, Microsoft has improved the processes between Business Central and Microsoft Teams and has also strengthened the solution's Excel and Outlook plug-ins.
- Increased channels to reach your customers now include the ability to create and send SMS messages to any mobile phone.
- New built-in analytics dashboards and cross-journey insights In real-time allows you to monitor your customer journeys and channel KPIs.
Dynamics 365 Finance
- Dynamics 365 Finance continues to bring intelligent automation to users. This release brings an intelligent cash flow offering to public preview with automation based on predictive results. Microsoft has harnessed the power of AI into finance processes to help organizations make quick and informed business decisions.
- Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management expands on inventory and logistics scenarios providing a single, organization-wide source of truth for inventory quantity-on-hand with the Inventory Visibility Add-in
- Dynamics 365 Project Operations delivers rich new experiences with the ability to forecast, use, and invoice non-stocked materials on projects.
Dynamics 365 Customer Voice
- Dynamics 365 Customer Voice adds rich insights by feeding real-time survey data into customer records. Dynamics 365 Customer Voice provides an easy-to-use interface for creating surveys to generating actionable insights based on customer feedback, with minimal setup time.
We recommend reviewing the full release plan for applications that you use in detail: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dynamics365-release-plan/2021wave1/
In this webinar, Andrew King and Ryan Bennett provide an introduction into Jet Reports and Jet Hub. The discussion features an overview of Jet Reports and Jet Hub, overview of our offering and an in-depth look into sample reports/demo of Jet Reports.
Jet Reports is a business reporting solution built for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central which gives you the flexibility to create reports in real-time. This allows for you to get the latest information from your database. Additionaly Jet Reports integrates into excel allowing you to extract real-time data efficiently while also eliminating errors and risk.
Jet Hub is an Information Management System that allows business users access to their business reports using virtually any device through a simple web interface. Jet Hub is a complete report management system that can quickly locate the report you are after and additionally allow you to share reports within a secured and governed way . There is also an option to automate the report distribution on a regular basis.
Integrating Jet Report for your business provides a package solution that has over 100+ Core Financial Reports along with the option for building customized reports. With Jet Reports, there are no hard-coding or programming skills required so your team can explore data and create or modify reports on their own. With controlled spreadsheets, organized workflows, and built-in collaboration, it is proven to enhance productivity company-wide.
For a detailed look at the Core Financial Jet Reports, click the link: https://www.websan.com/images/Implementation/Business-Central-Implementation-Reports.pdf