Dynamics GP Migration to Business Central – is now the time?
This month's webinar will be about the number one most asked question regarding Dynamics GP. Is this the right time to move your data to the cloud? This webinar is for companies that currently have GP but are looking for a cloud solution and would like to know more about the Dynamics GP to Business Central migration process. Join this webinar to learn about the following:
● What is the future of Dynamics GP look like?
● Is it time to move to Business Central?
● What is involved in a migration to Business Central?
● What's the cost?
- Migration Services
Date: Wednesday September 23, 2020
Time: 1:00PM - 1:30PM EST
Have you ever attended a meeting, training session or webinar and left with unanswered questions? Did you feel there were all these little details that you wanted to learn about but time was running out?
This June WebSan Solutions is hosting a special user focused Q&A Webinar, where Andrew King, Managing Director will answer any questions about Microsoft Dynamics GP.
- My aged trial balance with options-detail report is off by one penny. How can I balance this account?
- Is it possible to export our inventory items with list price using the Standard SmartLists, or is there another way to see List Prices for items?
We will collect all the questions and try to answer as many as possible on June 12, 2014 at 11 am EST in our hourly webinar. WebSan Solutions Inc. is a Microsoft Dynamics GP Certified Partner located in Toronto, with over a decade of experience in implementing projects for small and medium sized businesses.
Doriana Kote, Web Marketing Coordinator, WebSan Solutions Inc., a Channel Elite Awards Winner for 2013