1. How much does Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales cost with WebSan Solutions?
The cost of Microsoft D365 for Sales depends on the plan chosen. There are two different plans:
-Dynamics 365 for Sales ($48.60/user/month), which offers the full capabilities of Dynamics 365 for Sales.
-Dynamics 365 Enterprise Sales ($115.50/user/month), for users who need Dynamics 365 for Sales with Customer Service, Field Service and Project Service Automation.
2. Is there a required minimum amount of users per subscription?
There is no user minimum required per subscription. You can start with 1 user and keep adding users in the future depending on your business needs.
3. Is Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales easy to use?
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales is one of the most intuitive CRM systems, but new users will still have a lot to learn. We have created a comprehensive catalog of Dynamics 365 for Sales training courses that will help you take full advantage of the system.
4. Do you offer support for Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales users?
Yes, we do. Our Fast Track Dynamics 365 for Sales Support is tailored to support your requirements.
View our Fast Track Services!
5. Will Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales work on my mobile device?
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales offers Sales functionality for iPads, Android and Windows 8 tablets.
6. Can I use Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales on my Mac?
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales supports Safari so you can use it on your Mac computer. Note that Dynamics will not work on Firefox or Chrome for Mac, only Safari.
7. Can I integrate my phone system with Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales?
Dynamics 365 for Sales offers Skype and Lync integration that allows calls to be placed from within the CRM system.
8. Can I transfer my data from my existing CRM system?
Most CRM systems will allow you to export data .csv, .xml or .txt file. As long as your existing CRM program supports exporting to one of these formats, you can import your data into Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales.
9. Can I integrate Microsoft Dynamics with Marketing Automation solutions?
There are third-party integration solutions available for many of the leading Marketing Automation services, including Microsoft Dynamics Marketing, Act-On, ClickDimensions, Marketo, Silverpop and Constant Contact.