Are you having trouble managing your warehouse inventory? Do you have items that come up missing? Are you experiencing frequent overages, shortages, and stock-outs?
Managing inventory for any size business usually means you must process hundreds or thousands of orders in a day; barcoding fills in accuracy gaps that can significantly improve inventory control.
That's where our barcoding system comes in; it will empower you to get rid of pen and paper and ditch cumbersome spreadsheets.
Improve your inventory management, picking accuracy and warehouse efficiency by contacting us today.
- PO Receiving
- Receiving Labels
- RMA Receiving (Returns)
- Inventory and Bin Inquiry
- Bin to Bin moves
- Warehouse to Warehouse transfers
- Lot/Serial Management (Item Tracking)
- Cycle Counting
- License Plating
- Dynamic Barcode cross-reference assignment
- Activity tracking for labour standards/costing
Sales Shipment Processing
- Wave/Batch Picking
- Parcel Shipping Label Integration (ie: UPS/FedEx)
- Pick verifications w/item images
- Packing Slips and Shipment closeout (incl. tracking information)
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Essential Edition and Premium Edition
PRICE: $60 per device/per month
The system is best optimized for Industrial RF hardware. We suggest Dalatlogic Falcon X3+ or FalconX4 (WE7) however, any device with these parameters will work.
- QVGA resolutions of 240x320, (touch screen preferred)
- RDP Capable OS, (WinCE6 or WC7)
- 1D or 2D Laser or Imager, (2D barcodes require custom configuration)
Hardware costs range from $1200 and up. WebSan can provide wholesale pricing.
This app is available in Canada and the United States.