Canada Post for Small Business
The CanadaPost for Small Business App provides direct access to CanadaPost services within the Dynamics 365 Business Central application. The app is ideal for small business owners who want to save time and reduce errors. It will allow the user to obtain shipping quotes and generate non-contract shipments for their orders using a few clicks, all within the Dynamics 365 Business Central application.
- Rating - Use the rating services to get shipping costs between two points at various speeds of service and with requested add-on features.
- Non-Contract shipments - For Solutions for Small Business customers, use non-contract shipping services to create, manage and process shipments—including labeling and inducting parcels for delivery. No manifests are required.
- Tracking - Tracking services allows you to retrieve information about a parcel's progress through the mail stream and get details and artifacts related to delivery results.
- Deliver to Post Office - Deliver to Post Office gives your customer the option to have purchases delivered directly to the Post Office of their choice—such as one near their home, office or cottage.
- Signature – Retrieve a signature image from a package delivery.
- Print shipping labels on the go, from the comfort of your home or office.
- With 1-Click, you can add the shipping cost to invoices, no need to bill your customers twice.
- Real-time delivery tracking, know where your package is.
- Get rates for different delivery services, understand how much your delivery will cost.
- No cost to sign up for a small business account. Only use the service when you need it.
Pricing: $0.99 per month
This app supports both the Essential and Premium editions of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
This app is available in Canada and the United States.